Toys of the Seventies, Water Game

I also have toy pages for the 80s and 90s.

Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

I'm not sure the name of the actual game. So please help. I'd like to find one or atleast see if there still making them. It was a Small oval (usually) shaped plastic container you'd fill with water. There was a white button when you pushed it it would blow air and push the balls around making them land in either a hoop or a sloted spot on the container. They had all different sizes, colors, types. Mostly it was basketball, but there were others like I described above. Please help me remember there actual title, so I can find one. My husband remembers them but cannot remember what they were actually called.
Links for more info

The following are links about Water Game you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Water Game

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Water Game from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

P - November 22, 2008 - Report this comment
I so remember these too!! And want to know what they are called as well!! My friend had the basketball one, we had the one with colored rings that you tried to get on the dolphins nose. I would LOVE to find one again!!! Anyone able to help us out??
Melissa - February 27, 2009 - Report this comment
It's called a Wee Wonderful Waterful; made by TOMY Corp. My dad was a salesman for TOMY. They had larger ones that were simply called Wonderful Waterfuls. Yes, I loved them too. I have one of each size, but the stopper in the Wee one broke. I still play with the bigger one.
Pamela - April 09, 2009 - Report this comment
Ahhh...yes! The Wonderful Waterfuls, by Tomy. I am an avid vintage toy collector and the Waterfuls are one thing I collect, (along with Fisher Price Little People playsets from the 60's, 70's and 80's). But back to the Waterfuls...I am still fascinated with them! I actually collect all water games but the Tomy Waterfuls are the ones I remember as a kid. I have several in my collection and still find some in stores, today. Such "wonderful" memories! =)
FIG - August 01, 2009 - Report this comment
I had the big waterful,where you try to loop the colored rings on the post. I also have a wee wonderful waterful but my kids lost the stopper for that one. Now, my grandson wants to play with it but where can i fing a replacement stopper for the WEE one??
M - January 25, 2010 - Report this comment
FIG -- go to your local mom&pop hardware store. They usually have rubber stoppers in various sizes that will work
big tom - February 19, 2012 - Report this comment
i had a water type game , it was a submarine with a hook at the bottom of it , and when you squeezed the bottle it would dive and you would try to hook the anchor , ships wheel etc.. what was the name of that toy
TLB - October 29, 2012 - Report this comment
I have a basketbal Waterful Wonderful. The plungers on the back side of the blue buttons are dry rotted and cracked so they will neither depress or hold water. Is there a place that repairs these games?

Submit a story or info about Water Game