Toys of the Seventies, Blow Go

I also have toy pages for the 80s and 90s.

Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

I think it was called a Blow go. It was a red see through plastic type thing where you could blow a styrofoam ball through in a circle of some kind and watch it go. One part of this Blow go thing had a tube with a gap where you would try to jump the ball out of the the tube & into the next tube. I cant seem to find any info on it.
Links for more info

The following are links about Blow Go you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Blow Go

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Blow Go from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

Joanne - October 30, 2011 - Report this comment
My sister was the Blow-go champion of our playground. I would love to find one. We have been teasing her for 40 years about it!
Alan - March 26, 2014 - Report this comment
I actually worked in the factory in Valley Stream, New York where these were made. I can't find any information on them either.
M - December 08, 2014 - Report this comment
Hi Alan, my grandfather Irving Savran invented the Blow Go! Do you remember him? I'm uploading a photo of the one that we still have.
Ray - July 15, 2016 - Report this comment
Dear M, Although 2 years have passed since your comment- trying to find an actual photo of the Blow Go for a few years. Please post if possible- thanks!!
Mike Kennedy - September 25, 2017 - Report this comment
Hi M I worked for your grandfather Irving. He had a partner in the production facility named Seymour. Irving was a decent person to work for. Mike

Submit a story or info about Blow Go