Food of the Seventies, Flecks or Flicks

I also have food pages for the 80s and 90s.

Picture Gallery

Loading images, if this message doesn't go away you may need to enable javascript in order to see pictures
No images

No pictures available yet!

 Submit a picture 

Chocolate kiss type that came in a bright foiled tube at the theaters
Links for more info

The following are links about Flecks or Flicks you may find interesting. Also check out the other pages.

  • No links have been submitted for this page yet.

Submit a link to more information about Flecks or Flicks

User Stories and Comments

The following are comments left about Flecks or Flicks from site visitors such as yourself. They are not spell checked or reviewed for accuracy.

Chris - January 27, 2009 - Report this comment
Flicks is what they were called. I found some a few years ago at a store. they came in what resembled a toilet paper roll cover in different colors foils. Thye were great!

Submit a story or info about Flecks or Flicks